The Boneyard Skatepark
When riding at The Boneyard Skatepark, it’s very important that you follow the RULES of the park. These rules are to keep you and everyone else safe while riding!
1. All participants must complete and sign a waiver before they enter the park. Waivers must be filled out and signed by a parent/legal guardian if the participant is under 18 years of age.
2. All participants must wear a helmet, appropriate clothing, and closed shoes while riding.
3. No outside Food or Drink are allowed. (with the exception of water bottles)
4. Any spectators that enter the park for any reason do so at their own risk. Spectators must stay out of the way of participants at all times, and they must stand clear of all ramps. When crossing the park you must watch carefully for participants from all directions,
5. No food, drinks or glass containers of any kind are to be taken into the park.
6. No alcohol, or illegal substances are permitted on the premises.
7. No one under the influence of/or impaired by any substance will be allowed in the park.
8. Smoking/Vaping is prohibited in the park. Smoking/Vaping can only be done outside in designated area.
9. No tagging, graffiti, placement of stickers or littering will be tolerated in the park.
10. Children under the age of 10 years must be accompanied by an adult or suitable guardian at all times while in the park.
11. Minimum age to enjoy the park is 6 years of age.
12. All participants under 12 years of age will be required to take a Safety and Etiquette Class before using the park for the first time.
13. Profanity and abusive behaviour towards other participants, staff or spectators will not be tolerated.
14. All participants and attendees must follow instructions from Boneyard Staff at all times.
15. Participants are not to attempt any jump that takes them outside the designated course area.
16. Participants are not to attempt any tricks that would endanger themselves, other participants, staff or spectators.
17. Participants are not to attempt any trick that is beyond their ability.
18. Riding is allowed in the skate park only. No riding in front area, common areas, or viewing area.
19. Folding scooters, three-wheeled scooters, or scooters with plastic wheels are not allowed in park.
20. Only paid participants who are using sporting equipment (bikes, scooters, skateboards) are allowed to use the ramps.
21. All bikes and scooters must have plastic bar ends to ensure the safety of the riders and to protect the ramps.
22. All bikes and scooters with pegs must have plastic peg sleeves or covers to ensure the safety of the riders and to protect the ramps.
23. Causing deliberate damage to ramps or causing damage through any non-riding related activity (throwing bikes/scooters in anger) will not be tolerated and the participant will be asked to leave and will be liable to pay for any damages.
24. Any damage to the Skatepark MUST be reported to Boneyard Staff immediately.
25. Any accident or injury MUST be reported to Boneyard Staff immediately.
26. Participants are not to deliberately drop in, or “snake” another participant on the course.
27. You are responsible for the safety of your own equipment at all times within the park.
28. It is not recommended to ride/skate/scoot while holding a camera, cell phone, or any other piece of equipment.
29. The Boneyard Skatepark is in no way responsible for damage to bikes, scooters, skateboards, cameras, cell phones, etc.
30. Participants must stay on their bike/scooter/skateboard at all times while in park. No sliding, running, climbing etc. on ramps.
31. The Boneyard Skatepark has the right to refuse entry to the park.
32. The Boneyard Skaterpark has the right to remove anyone from the skatepark.
33. No bullying will be tolerated in the park towards anyone!
Always ride to your ability and do not attempt tricks beyond your skill level!
Respect others and share the space – Everyone has the right to have fun here!
Failure to follow these rules may result in you being asked to leave the park (No refund offered). Repeated breaches may result in being banned from the organization.